Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Second Demon Bird Discovered By Alert Aunt

I have a wonderful family. Especially in this difficult time, they've provided a steady stream of love and support, the most recent manifestation of which is my aunt Sally's response to the demon bird mystery. She scoured the internet and came up with this possible suspect (listen to the bird in the background):



A very good guess, since this bird obviously came straight from the gates of hell, but it's not the NYC demon bird, I'm afraid. The NYC demon call is more of two toned thing, with the stress on the second syllable. errrAWWW errrAWWW! But thanks for your diligent observation, aunt Sal!

GTD from steeve.Rudolph@riot-productions.com:
(anurous) hello gorgeous mir
once you get it there's no turning back

4 comments:

didi979 said...

OH MY GOD!!!!!

Sally, I have to hand it to you! This was an excellent find - both Prasour and I found it quit amusing!

Sorry Mir - but maybe it doesn't really matter that it doesn't solve the demon bird issue :).

dianne

Anonymous said...

....this wacky bird that Aunt Sallie's found has got better rhythm than Jada Pinkett Smith & Co....

....hugs, Mir... : )

c. g. said...

I LOVE THIS BIRD!

it's amazing how much rhythm s/he has and how hard s/he seems to be trying and how s/he loses the beat and then stops to regain it again. i love that s/he comes to a stop at the end and then freaks out to the applause. this bird is a treasure! i wonder how s/he would do with a little Marvin Gaye's Grapevine?

Kudos to Sallie!!!

Turtled28 said...

I can't stop watching the bird! I am terrified of birds, but it's so mesmerizing.
Thank you for giving me a good laugh. ^_^